myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 80,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As an Operations Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing requests for additional cards
- Collecting different taxes for investigations, cancellation requests, reversals, of transactions for myPOS clients
- Manual release of blocked amounts during transactions
- Processing of e-money redemption after conducting a review of the documents and the relevant confirmation
- Termination of myPOS wallets after e-money redemption procedure
- Preparing replies to audit requests from clients or from a company auditing the client
- Limits increase / decrease
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Accounting or Financial Management.
- Previous back office experience in bank or finance institution.
- Excellent level of English.
- Additional EU language skills will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Responsible, loyal, communicative, constructive.
- Great attention to detail.
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- A brand new “Google Office-Class” workplace in a relaxing, hi-tech atmosphere.
- An attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
- The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of FinTech Payment Solutions.
- Opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
- Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere fortified by exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh with a variety of sports activities in our facilities, including fitness and bowling.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, send us your:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!