Online Conversion Optimisation Specialist
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 130,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
This role is responsible for helping improve the conversion rate of the myPOS website and the integrated online shop, boosting the online sales channel for myPOS payment devices.
As a part of the Marketing team, managing the online sales channel, we will expect you to:
- Analyse conversion and UX challenges using software tools for monitoring and analysis of user behaviour;
- Come up with ideas and solutions for their improvement, based on measurable business goals;
- Conduct research and analyse customer feedback;
- Work side by side with web designers, PPC, SEO specialists and developers to ensure defined end CRO goals are met;
- Create clear and actionable reports monitoring the conversion rate by market and device;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with core e-commerce and web-development technology trends, capabilities and limitations.
Our ideal candidate:
- Knows how to use analytics, user insights and data, as well as customer feedback to identify points of “friction” and conversion blocks;
- Has experience with CRO and UX tools including the likes of Google analytics, heat maps, visitor recordings and form analysis;
- Knows how to turn pivot tables in Excel to user journey maps and meaningful insights;
- Understand web standards, technologies and terminology. CSS & HTML understanding is a plus;
- Has excellent presentation skills and attention to detail;
- Enjoys the dynamics of a fast-growing business and has excellent prioritisation skills;
- Is self-driven and yet value team results and common vision more than individual ambition.
If this sounds like you, here’s what you can expect from myPOS:
- The opportunity to work in your own terms of planning, organisation and creativity. We don’t want to tell you how to do your job, we need you to tell us how we can all become better in doing our job as a team and then walk the talk together;
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Аpply for the role by sending us your CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!