myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 150,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a Network Architect with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complete network architecture design, planning, implementation, configurations and maintenance;
- Solution acceptance testing, fine tunings and migrations;
- Perform network updates / upgrades;
- Plans and perform testing of new software in lab environment followed by controlled introduction into live network;
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in complex environments;
- Coordinate with network equipment vendors to ensure current hardware and software features are matching design requirements;
- Ensuring knowledge transfer – to junior members of your team and our internal and external customers;
- Administration of routers, switches, firewalls, IPS/IDS – routing, switching, VPN, firewall rules, NAT;
- Administration of LAN and WAN network connectivity;
- Administration of data center and networking environment;
- Analyzes and resolves network hardware and software problems in timely and accurate fashion, and provides end user training and support when required;
- Plan, design and implement different networks by scale and complexity;
- Cooperates with IT Architecture on various project during design, preparation and implementation phase;
- Maintains properly fulfilled and accurate technical documentation;
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning;
- Develop technology roadmaps;
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects;
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems;
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required;
- Administer network and computing devices/systems that enforce security policies and audit controls in client environments;
- Formulate security architecture recommendations and design security services;
- Assist in responses to external audits, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments;
- At least 3 years of networking experience
- Experience with datacenter network design and hands-on configuration
- Very good knowledge of TCP/IP stack in general, Ethernet
- Very good knowledge of VLANs, STP, HSRP and other LAN based network protocol
- Very good knowledge of dynamic routing protocols like OSPF and BGP
- Understanding of SAN networking – FC and iSCSI, SAS (not mandatory but it is a plus).
- Experience with network monitoring and management tools.
- Experience with FreeBSD is a must
- Experience with FortiNET is a must
- Solid familiarity with application and network security
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!