myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 70,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 150 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a Network Administrator with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of routers, switches, firewalls, IPS/IDS – routing, switching, VPN, firewall rules, NAT.
- Administration of LAN and WAN network connectivity
- Administration of data center and networking environment.
- Analyzes and resolves network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provides end-user training and support when required.
- Plan, design and implement different networks by scale and complexity.
- Cooperates with IT Architecture on various project during design, preparation and implementation phase.
- Maintains properly fulfilled and accurate technical documentation
- At least 3 years of networking experience
- Experience with data center design and hands-on configuration
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP stack in general, Ethernet Good knowledge of VLANs, STP, HSRP and other LAN based network protocol
- Good knowledge of dynamic routing protocols like OSPF and BGP
- Understanding of load-balancing with HAProxy and Nginx.
- Understanding of SAN networking – FC and iSCSI, SAS (not mandatory but it is a plus).
- Experience with network monitoring and management tools.
- Experience with FreeBSD is a must
- Experience with FortiNET is desirable
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting team-building events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!