Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a .NЕТ developer with us?
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
- Ensure the third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
- University degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in C# projects.
- ASP.NET MVC/Core
- Entity framework
- DB Fundamentals, Object-oriented programming, Design/Implementation, SQL.
- Good technical English.
- Team player.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Microsoft Management Studio.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows/Web (Micro)Service experience
- Knowledge in C and/or C++.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!