.NET Developer – Payment processing software
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 8 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a .NЕТ developer with us?
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Working with different payment providers and card schemes
- Develop bussiness oriented software with high availability
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with .NET and advanced language concepts (e.g. LINQ, generics, reflection, async/await)
- Experience with design patterns, development and debugging skills
- Advanced architecture understanding on both theoretical and practical levels
- Experience with enterprise level RDBMS (SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.), caching (Redis), message queues (MassTransit, RabbitMQ, Kafka, MS MQ OR Experience in developing RESTful web services with ASP. Net or similar framework.
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents.
- Team player.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated and able to solve complex problems independently and within a team environment.
- Knowledge in C and/or C++ would be considered an advantage.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (8)
C++ Developer Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
C# (.NET) Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
.NET Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Senior C++ Developer Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Senior C++ Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Senior C# Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Junior C# (.NET) Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
C++ Developer Varna, BulgariaFull Time