Mobile (iOS/Android) Developer
What is myPOS:
Software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds can only lead to having a great product that over 150,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments. Modern office, high-end technologies and positive environment encourage the team to work hard, have fun and constantly improve the way we provide the best payment solution for accepting card payments.
Our mobile applications are user-friendly, optimized and build up with innovation and growth in mind, that’s how we do it at myPOS! Agile and adaptable, we are always ready to meet customers’ expectations by constantly developing and upgrading our tools.
Do you want to be a part of our team and build a value adding service, based on cutting edge technology for a seamless experience?
Join us as a Mobile Application Developer if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career:
Your challenges will be to:
- Lead the design and development of new mobile applications and features.
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with the Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
- Help us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
We would love to meet someone who has:
- University degree in Computer science, Computer Information Systems or related.
- 2+ years of previous experience with Android, Java, Kotlin or respectively Swift and Objective-C
- Good knowledge in algorithms and data structures.
- Understanding of network programming (client-server programming, TCP/IP, HTTP).
- Knowledge in using XML and JSON.
- Good level of English language.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!