Marketing Project Manager
myPOS is on an exciting journey to expand its omni-channel marketing and communications team, leveraging the expertise of experienced marketing project managers in our headquarters in Varna.
As part of this marketing expansion journey, we are recruiting the role of Marketing Project Manager. We are looking for a team player, results-driven and business minded marketing professional full of drive and optimism.
Are you passionate about marketing and communications?
Do you have a proven track record of success on managing projects from start to finish?
If you’re a self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced environment, results-driven and curious about fintech, then bring your strengths and contribute to our business success on more than 30 European markets!
As a Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of global marketing and sales campaigns, product launches and retention projects, supporting the marketing, sales and product development goals of myPOS.
- Manage and develop marketing and research projects as allocated by the CMO
- Ensure to understand marketing and sales goals and identify communications tools best suitable to accomplish these objectives
- Participate in the planning and allocation of resources and projects’ timeline as well as planning activities and ideas to assist and enhance online and offline sales results
- Identify new marketing opportunities, initiate campaigns and proceed with any ad hoc events or advertising activities
- Negotiate, purchase and manage outside supplier services, ensuring media buying efficiency
- Ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and within budget to best possible quality standards. Follow up and report on KPIs, budget and objectives connected to responsibility
- Interact with the sub-teams in the Marketing and Design teams to develop and present new marketing and design concepts and campaigns
- Coordinate with the Sales, Product and Development teams to ensure the marketing and design tasks are well communicated and implemented in the right way and timeframe
The competencies that will help you deliver on expectations are:
- Project management skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams for delivering omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Data reading and analytic reasoning to handle reporting and KPIs analysis
- Experience from setting and managing budgets, timelines, resources allocation
- Good communication skills and interest in interacting with different teams and stakeholders directly and proactively
- Strong strategic thinking with broad marketing skills and analytical ability
- A positive, supportive attitude and the will to learn and constantly improve
Your professional qualifications include:
- Marketing, Communication, Business administration degree or relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in marketing, sales and/or media
- Proven project management qualification and experience
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Experience in media/marketing agency or larger marketing/product teams would be considered an advantage
What we would like to offer you in return:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia)
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!