myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, your responsibilities will include:
- Deployment and management of company’s Linux Production and Dev servers
- Data center deployment, maintenance and configurations
- Work closely with IT & Operations department, Developers, Support Analysts, Test Analysts and Projects Managers in order to deliver software solutions of highest quality.
- Perform light programming (usually scripting to automate tasks) as well as system monitoring (setting up and maintenance of appropriate monitoring tools).
- Cloud infrastructure management (installing and supporting applications running in remote cloud facilities), etc.
You are the perfect fit for this position if you have:
- Linux administration skills – Debian, Ubuntu
- Network skills – TCP/IP stack, routing, firewall
- Scripting language – Bash, Python, Perl (at least one is a big plus)
- Automation software (ansible, puppet, salt, chef) (experience with at least one is a plus)
- Practical experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, Grafana etc.
- MySQL/Postgres skills are considered a plus
- Good English (fluent is a plus)
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- “A-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We take great care in ensuring all applications’ details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!