Key Account Manager with French
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any type and size to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team (maternity cover).
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Maintain relationship with partners via email and phone on daily/weekly basis
- Collects information and feedback from partners about ongoing and future projects
- Coordinates projects related to partnerships with other departments within the company to ensure timely execution
- Maintain and support a portfolio of partners with daily challenges and projects regarding increase of sales and/or development
- Monitor the availability of physical products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze the behavior of partners and monitor opportunities to improve partners’ performance
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in Economics, Legal or other relevant.
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken
- Excellent level of French language – both written and spoken
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to work with data
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- A brand new “Google Office-Class” workplace in a relaxing, hi-tech atmosphere.
- Attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
- The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of FinTech Payment Solutions.
- Real opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
- Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere fortified by regular exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh with a variety of sport activities in our facilities, including fitness and bowling.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!