Key Account Manager with English/French/German/Italian
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Maintain relationship with existing partners via email and phone on daily/weekly basis;
- Look for potential partners and guide them through the distributor on-boarding process;
- Coordinate marketing activities with the partners that will allow an increase in the distributor sales;
- Collects information and feedback from partners about ongoing and future projects
- Coordinates projects related to partnerships with other departments within the company to ensure timely execution
- Maintain and support a portfolio of partners with daily challenges and projects regarding increase of sales and/or development
- Monitor the availability of physical products with each partner on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, analyze the behavior of partners and monitor opportunities to improve partners’ performance
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in Econоmics, Legal or other relevant.
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken
- Fluency in at least one additional foreign language: French/German/Italian
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Capability to work with data
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!
Similar jobs (5)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Amsterdam Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time