Junior PHP Developer
Here is a bit more about us:
Software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds can only lead to having a great product that over 100,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments. Modern office, high-end technologies, and positive environment encourage the team to work hard (have fun) and constantly improve to provide the best payment solution and change the way businesses accept card payments.
We want to know not only how well you can code, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Your main challenges will include:
- Developing software solutions and database models and scripts with the support of professionals in the field.
- Improving skills in ensuring security requirements alignment within applications.
- Developing skills to manage source code within the system.
- Support release manager to build, packages, versions and releases.
- Improving skills in ensuring a complete bundle of the development documentation.
- Ensure a third level of support for incident management to the production teams.
We would like to meet someone who has:
- University degree in Computer science, Computer information systems or related or is in the process of studying.
- Experience in projects with PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
- Experience with projects with PHP MVC frameworks (Yii, Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge of in MySQL database
- Understanding the security standards for the development of internet applications is considered an advantage.
- Keeping up with deadlines.
- Good level of English language.
What we would like to offer you in return:
- “Google office-class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- A chance to be part of the development of the newest technologies in the field.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Exciting team-building events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Additional Health Insurance
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to build your career with myPOS?
Send your CV in English and a few words about yourself and your passion for development in a Cover letter!
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!