Junior Online Advertising specialist
myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As a Junior Online Advertising specialist, your social personality and analytical thinking will be your strongest qualities. You are a creative problem solver, keen to learn and grow and you believe that the devil is always in the details. You’re comfortable with working with other people and departments to improve our online presence and placement on the world wide web.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Be in the heart of the planning and execution of PPC and social media campaigns
- Implement the best practices and innovations in online advertising and PPC.
- Work closely with the team to prepare landing pages for the campaigns.
- Plan, manage and report on advertising campaigns.
- Work and learn from an experienced digital team advertising on more than 30 markets
- Minimum 1 year of digital marketing experience
- At least basic knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms
- Good knowledge of the best practices in the major social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Ambition to learn, grow and improve as a marketing professional will definitely put your application on top of the rest!
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- Attractive motivational salary
- The opportunity to work with a team of professionals building the future of Payment Solutions across all markets in Europe
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter – Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applicants’ data, and you can be sure that your personal details will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!