Junior Marketing Specialist
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As аn Junior Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating memorable experience at every stage of the customer journey – from the moment a potential customer visits the website to the moment they become loyal to the brand.
In this role, you will be challenged to:
- Take part in every step of the customer journey, including planning and implementing campaigns across all markets and supported languages with the goal to activate, engage, and re-activate customers.
- Utilise a variety of digital marketing channels including email, PR, outreach, social and paid media and more.
- Help conceptualise and plan new campaigns and product launches based on the company’s strategic goals to boost both customer acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Design team to define customer segments, target them with specific messages, and forecast the impact of your initiatives.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You love advertising and constantly find marketeers mistakes.
- You have excellent personal organisation skills helping you work under tight deadlines
- You are result-oriented and proactive, seeking to understand, learn and practice
- Formal education and/or experience in digital marketing is not mandatory but will definitely put your application on top of the rest.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – share a few words about your motivation for joining the team.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!