Junior HR Generalist
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 5 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 80,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
What your challenges will be:
- To be the hero in charge of keeping our recruitment campaigns both locally and internationally on track.
- To help with the organization of the live meetings with the applicants, to conduct pre-interviews over phone or Skype, and to participate in the next steps in the recruitment process.
- To make sure our employees have all the necessary documents and benefits in regard to their labor relationship.
- To be involved in the processes related to the happiness at work by preparing gifts and other perks celebrating our successes and anniversaries.
- To become our HR-tool guru and participate in the management of the digital employee records.
- University degree (Bachelor in HR, Economics, Administration or Psychology) or in the process of obtaining one.
- Up to 1 year of experience in recruitment processes and interviewing.
- Passionate to develop in the recruitment field and in general HR activities.
- Excellent command of English language.
- A second European language will be considered as a strong advantage.
- People person 🙂
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!