Junior C++ Developer
Who are we?
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
Over 100,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
Join us as a Junior C++ Developer if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career!
Your main challenges will include:
- Developing software solutions and database models and scripts with the support of professionals in the field.
- Improving your skills in testing, debugging and maintaining the application software throughout the whole product lifecycle.
- Supporting release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
- Ensuring third level support for incident management to the production teams.
- Developing skills to resolve issues and challenges within the work process.
- Bringing your passion and ideas to actions.
We would like to meet someone who has:
- University degree in Computer science, Computer information systems or related or is in the process of studying.
- Experience in projects with C / C++.
- Fundamental knowledge in MFC, STL, Sockets, Multithreading.
- Attention to detail.
- Good level of English language.
- Desire to learn and advance in your career.
What we would like to offer you in return:
- “Google office-class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- A chance to be part of the development of the newest technologies in the field.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Exciting team-building events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Additional Health Insurance
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to build your career with myPOS?
Apply by sending us:
- Send your CV in English and a few words about yourself and your passion for development in a Cover letter!
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!