IT Support Specialist
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 150,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of about 400 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as an IT Support Specialist with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support current corporate IT infrastructure – desktop and laptop systems with MS Windows operating systems and applications.
- Work with technical customer service or development staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products.
- Research and development in corporate IT infrastructure and integration of new applications.
- Support of new projects related to corporate and production IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and fault rectification related IT infrastructure – desktop and laptop systems, operating systems and applications, servers.
- Produce documents related to corporate IT infrastructure and its projects.
- Software and hardware upgrade of corporate IT infrastructure desktop and laptop systems and applications.
We would love to meet someone who has:
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows 10; Office 2013 – 2019, О365)
- Experience with Windows Server 2016-2019
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of LAN networks
- Understanding of TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS
- Fluent English and team-player skills
- Able to multi-task while listening to the caller, documenting in the case management system, and/ or researching the solution to the caller’s issue.
- Experience with Active Directory, Virtualization (Hyper-V preferred), Windows Server 2012 – 2019 or Debian, any sort of Databases, VoIP technologies – will be considered an advantage
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (4)
IT support and Monitoring specialist – day/night shifts Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Information Technologies Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Information Technology (IT) – Internship Varna, BulgariaInternship
Windows Administrator Varna, BulgariaFull Time