IT support and Monitoring specialist – day/night shifts
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 100,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 200 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as an IT Support and Monitoring Specialist with us?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of production and business critical systems – services, VMs, Databases, connections, etc.
- Provide 1st level technical customer support and works closely with Senior specialists to resolve recurring problems and issues with applications and/or products. Elevating issues to 2nd/3rd level IT specialists.
- Helps in research and development in corporate IT infrastructure and integration of new applications.
- Support of new projects related to corporate and production IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting and ticket resolving as 1st level IT Support specialist.
- Produce documents related to corporate IT infrastructure and its projects.
- Works on 12 hrs. day/nights shifts
We would love to meet someone who has:
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows 10; Office 2013 – 2019)
- Experience with support and troubleshooting of LAN networks
- Understanding of TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS
- Fluent English and team-player skills
- Able to multi-task while listening to the caller, documenting in the case management system, and/ or researching the solution to the caller’s issue.
- Experience with Active Directory, Virtualization (Hyper-V preferred), Windows Server 2012 – 2019 or Debian, any sort of Databases – will be considered an advantage
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!