ISV Sales Specialist
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 80,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and communicative professional with strong business acumen and passion for technology to join our team in Varna and commit fully to the growth of our network of Technology Partners.
As an ISV Sales Executive you will seek synergy with software vendors and will have to build long-lasting and fruitful relationships which complement the myPOS strategy and product offering.
Are you ready to take part in building the future of payments and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as an ISV Sales Specialist.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work to develop an ISV Partner Network in line with the company’s Sales Strategy;
- Analyse trends and market specifics to identify short, mid and long-term opportunities for business growth;
- Identify, approach and convert prospective ISV Partners;
- Identify strategic ISV Partners which will solidify the company’s position on the market by industry infiltration;
- Identify new product or service offerings to better address the market needs;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluatе options; resolvе internal priorities; recommend equity investments;
- Submit weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports on sales and business development activities;
If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position!
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing or similar;
- Proven track record in sales;
- Result-driven and goal-oriented;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- At least basic understanding of technology and software integrations;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- Willingness to travel;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions will be considered a strong advantage;
Then we have a great opportunity for you, offering:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating remuneration;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payments;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunities for exciting business travels.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Consultor comercial (Lisbon, Portugal)Full Time
Key Account Manager with French Varna, BulgariaTemporary
Store Sales Assistant London, United KingdomFull Time
Retail Sales Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Store Sales Assistant Vienna, AustriaFull Time