What is myPOS:
Software built and developed by motivated and experienced professionals with great minds can only lead to having a great product that over 100,000 clients all across Europe already trust with their payments. Modern office, high-end technologies and positive environment encourage the team to work hard, have fun and constantly improve the way we provide the best payment solution for accepting card payments.
Our mobile applications are user-friendly, optimized and build with innovation and growth in mind, that’s how we do it at myPOS! Agile and adaptable, we are always ready to meet customers’ expectations by constantly developing and upgrading our tools.
Do you want to be a part of our team and build a value adding service, based on cutting edge technology for a seamless experience?
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to our mobile application(s) development using Swift to deliver compelling user experiences.
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Work with the Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality.
- Help us define and analyze industry best practices and important developments in the mobile space.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 years hands-on experience building mobile application for iOS
- Confidence when using Swift and Objective C
- Relevant education in Computer science, Computer Information Systems or related.
- Strong knowledge of iOS native technologies and design principles
- Experience in developing multi-threaded apps and performance optimization
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
- Good level of English
- Willingness to develop and work in a great team!
A small piece of what you get when working with us:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Do you see yourself as our new iOS developer?
Apply by sending us your CV and examples of your work if applicable.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!