myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Since 2017, myPOS Europe Ltd. Is licensed by the FCA as an E-Money Institution. For providing the best services, minding the bottom line and keeping everything in balance, we depend on our highly experienced and well-trained specialists. We give you the chance to build career in the area while learning and developing by engaging in the fast-paced economy where mobile payments and instant settlements are possible.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team as Internal Auditor.
Some of the challenges for the position will be:
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk and control management over business operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, information technology and related security activities and their compliance with external legislations and regulations and internal company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the CEO to determine internal audit scope and develop and implement the annual Internal Audit plan;
- Identify and assess all areas of significant business risk and recommend risk aversion measures.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks and perform appropriate follow-up on corrective action plans.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to the Senior Management
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
You should have:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, IT;
- Proven experience as Internal Auditor at least 3 years preferably in financial, banking, fintech organizations;
- Professional accreditation for internal auditor would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task;
- Business Acumen – Understanding the importance of assessing the relevance of business objectives and risks when conducting internal audit engagements
- Professionalism – Understanding ethical requirements of internal auditing
- Critical Thinking – With minimal supervision, gathering and transforming raw data into useful information to better understand the problem and use experience to contribute ideas to develop solutions;
- Eagerness to further develop these skills.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!