myPOS is an Electronic Money Institution (EMI) licensed by the Central Bank of Ireland and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. We are operating in over 30 European markets with 150 000 + clients from various industries. Our team consist of 450+ experienced professionals spread across 18 offices in the UK, Ireland, Italy, France, Netherlands, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria and other countries.
Our mission is to empower every enterprise to reap the benefits of innovation and modern technologies, solve payment challenges and grow in new and powerful ways. myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. At the core of our culture are innovations and impact, the diversity of people and businesses, along with our capability to be collaborative and scalable.
Reporting to the Group Head of Internal Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing of complex operational, financial, regulatory, compliance and IT audits, provide advisory services, and participate in ad-hoc assignments and investigations as the need arises. In this role the successful candidate will have exposure to all levels of management throughout the organisation and support the business in identifying solutions to address audit findings with the objective of mitigating risk and improving financial and operational processes.
- Lead day-to-day internal audit activities in the execution and management of operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of risk management governance and internal controls across different business areas of myPOS
- Assist in drafting and presenting reports to business stakeholders along with recommendations that improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency of processes and controls
- Identify opportunities to streamline and automate internal audit reports and processes
- Assist with coordination of internal audit related ad-hoc projects
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments, best industry practice as well as myPOS policies and procedures
- Contribute towards the development and/or improvement of the Internal Audit framework, methodology and audit templates.
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g., ACCA/ ACA/ CPA/ CIA or a Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in an auditing environment within the financial services sector
- Experience working with large volumes of data using advanced analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Python or R)
- Knowledge of Irish and/or UK regulatory requirements and legislation
- Understanding of information technology and experience in auditing information systems and controls is preferred
- Excellent communication, interviewing, report writing and collaboration abilities
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong PC skills (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
What we offer
- A great opportunity to work in a world renowned fintech company with diverse international team and be involved in building of the future of the payments
- Class A-Type offices
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!