Information Security Officer
To strengthen our organization, we are searching for an independently operating specialist in information security for the position of Information Security Officer.
In this role you will be challenged to:
– Improve and monitor the strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy and recovery of information assets;
– Facilitate the metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the operational resilience program;
– Improve current policies, procedures, standards, processes and controls adhere to framework requirements
– Monitor processes to ensure compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures, and standards;
– Serve as a liaison with external agencies and organizations, including law enforcement, as needed for incident response and reporting;
– Ensure that threat and vulnerability resources and technologies are proactively monitored;
– Monitors compliance with the organization’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third-parties;
– Work with IT, legal, risk and compliancy departments to ensure all information owned, collected, and controlled by or on behalf of the company is processed and stored in accordance with applicable laws and other regulatory requirements;
– Provide expert advice related to information and systems security to the CISO and other executives, and serve as an internal consulting resource on information security issues.
– Knowledge in complex IT environments;
– At least 2 years experience in Information Security or 4 years in an IT System Administrator position
– CISSP and/or CISM certificate
– General knowledge of data management and business processes in financial institutions
– Experience with: Windows and Linux based technologies; Monitoring technologies; Cyber Security Defense approaches; Vulnerability management tools; Third-party relationships (vendors and/or suppliers); ISO 27001/2
– Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate; process thinker, creative in achieving goals and creating support; independent, strong in informal contacts and internal and external networks;
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
– “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
– Attractive and motivating salary.
– The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
– Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
– Exciting teambuilding events.
– Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
– Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!