Information Security Officer
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and secure. With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
From your expertise, you know how to provide the organization with all relevant controls regarding information security. Transferring knowledge is in your nature and because of your efforts, the organization manages to limit risks to minimum and acceptable levels. You are a person who works independent, gains confidence at different levels and you collect information informally by contacting your coworkers easily. If the below describes just you, please make sure to apply for the position of Information Security Officer at myPOS
To strengthen our organization, we are searching for an independently operating specialist in information security for the position of Information Security Officer.
In this role you will be challenged to:
- Improve and monitor the strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy and recovery of information assets;
- Facilitate the metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the operational resilience program;
- Improve current policies, procedures, standards, processes and controls adhere to framework requirements
- Monitor processes to ensure compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures, and standards;
- Serve as a liaison with external agencies and organizations, including law enforcement, as needed for incident response and reporting;
- Ensure that threat and vulnerability resources and technologies are proactively monitored;
- Monitors compliance with the organization’s information security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances, and other third-parties;
- Work with IT, legal, risk and compliancе departments to ensure all information owned, collected, and controlled by or on behalf of the company is processed and stored in accordance with applicable laws and other regulatory requirements;
- Provide expert advice related to information and systems security to the CISO and other executives, and serve as an internal consulting resource on information security issues.
You will fit best if you have:
- Knowledge in complex IT environments;
- Worked at least 2 years in Information Security or 4 years in an IT System Administrator position;
- CISSP and/or CISM certificate;
- General knowledge of data management and business processes in financial or IT institutions;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate and connect;
- Windows and Linux based technologies
- Monitoring technologies
- Cyber Security Defense approaches
- Vulnerability management tools
- Third-party relationships (vendors and/or suppliers)
- PCI-DSS or ISO 27001/2
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family and your motivation why we should have you as our new Information Security Officer
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!