Human Resources Manager
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Join us as Human Resources Manager and be a part of this endeavor!
We are looking for an experienced professional to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies, providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects, to manage programs and lead people while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
Your challenges will be to:
- Ensure the implementation of the HR strategy in alignment with all business objectives;
- Manage the HR operations for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff;
- Enhance performance appraisal, KPI fulfilment performance and keeping track of the key HR data to this regard;
- Establish activities and partnerships with Universities and other institutions for the purposes of talent sourcing and employer branding;
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values;
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions;
- Manage and develop the HR team.
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar role;
- Experience in the human resources field – minimum 3 years;
- University degree in the field of Human Resources Management, Economics, Business Administration, Law, Psychology or similar;
- Understanding of the Bulgarian employment legislation, understanding of payroll principles. Knowledge on the European labor legislation would be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian language – both written and spoken. Third European language would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of the MS Office applications; experience with an HR software;
- Hands-on approach, can-do attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- A brand new “Google Office-Class” workplace in a relaxing, hi-tech atmosphere.
- Attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
- The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of FinTech Payment Solutions.
- Real opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
- Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere fortified by regular exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh with a variety of sport activities in our facilities, including fitness and bowling.
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English;
- Cover letter – share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!