Human Resources Generalist
A bit more about us:
myPOS runs on open-minded people, where creativity and ideas are valued, we have a no boredom policy, we are always having fun and working hard as a team.
We want to know not only more about your experience, but how much you want to learn and grow as well if you have the character to be part of a great team.
Our team is only motivated by tough challenges ahead and that is what helped us to gain the trust of over 100,000 clients in various European countries and with a strong team of over 200 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
How about you joining in and advancing in your career as a HR Generalist with us?
You will be challenged to:
- Assist and organize on a daily basis all operational and administrative tasks in terms of employees’ employment;
- Organization of onboarding and induction process as well as offboarding of employees;
- Intensively communicate with Payroll and Administration team in ensuring the delivery of employees’ documentation – employees’ leaves, personal income notes, contracts and additional agreements;
- Administrate compensation and benefits for employees;
- Perform probation periods monitoring – regular updates and reminders to managers;
- Assist the recruitment process in terms of preparing, publishing and following up with job postings;
- Keep HR platforms up to date – upload documents, register employment change;
- Be involved in Internal company activities – team buildings, internal challenges and etc.;
You will fit best if you:
- Have graduated or you are currently in the process of obtaining Bachelor degree
- Have perfect English skills (verbal and written);
- Have at least 1 year experience working in an HR team;
- Are able to multitask and prioritize your tasks;
- Preferably have experience with payroll, HR administration and Bulgarian Labor Law;
- Understand general Human Resources policies and procedures;
- Can call yourself a “people person”;
We will gladly offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- Attractive and motivating salary + additional pay for food;
- Additional health insurance;
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Exciting team-building events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!