Head of Accounting
myPOS Technologies AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As Head of Accounting you will be leading a team of young and dedicated professionals by applying your vision for their development. Your long-term experience in accounting and your people skills will be your strongest qualities in this role, so if you are passionate in what you are doing and can call yourself a born leader make sure you follow through the end and apply for the position!
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead by example and keep the accounting team engaged by maintaining and optimizing the work process;
- Measure the key performance indicators of the team members and provide regular and detailed feedback;
- Provide regular proposals for improvements of the training plan of the team members within the accounting department, aligned with their needs for improvement and desire for development;
- Maintain fruitful relationships with all managers company wide, as well as with external accounting contractors and tax advisors;
- Optimize the month-end/year-end closing procedures;
- Be the key point of contact for the group audit matters;
- Review, create and optimize the internal accounting policies and procedures;
- Perform ongoing monitoring of the intercompany accounts;
- 2-5 years of experience in leading roles in accounting;
- Detailed knowledge in corporate finance;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with IFRS and the EU tax legislation;
- Proficient user of MS Excel and MS Word;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Very good interpersonal approach;
- Self-starter, with eagerness to resolve complex issues;
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a can-do attitude;
- ACCA/CIMA certifications will considered as an advantage;
We would gladly offer you:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply by simply sending us your CV in English and we will gladly consider your application!
We always review and evaluate all applications carefully and treat personal details with utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Senior AccountantFull Time
Accountant – Partners Network Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Payments Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Accountant Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Internal Auditor Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Financial analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time