myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
Join us as a Front-end if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career:
Your challenges will be to:
- Develop new website layout / user interface from provided design concepts.
- Maintain and enhance existing websites by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Development across multiple devices and platforms.
- Cross-browser support.
- Implement and upgrade new features and functionalities according to business specifications.
- Expert HTML5/CSS3 knowledge is a must
- Advanced experience with Bootstrap
- A good level of experience with Photoshop or Adobe XD
- Good UX and design sensibilities
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Working level of English language
- At least 2 years of previous Front-end experience will be considered a strong advantage
- Responsible with sharp eye to details
What you can expect:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia);
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card or onsite gym, bowling, table soccer (location dependent)
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Do you see yourself as our new Front-end developer?
Apply by sending us your CV and examples of your work if applicable.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!