When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
Because we know there’s a story behind every payment and we choose to believe it brings a change for a better world.
And because we grow fast, we want you to be part of our upcoming growth vision, development and challenges!
Is this you?
Finding just a good job is simply not good enough. You want your skills, passion and extra efforts to be noticed and put to good work. You want to see yourself grow on daily basis, because you know life is all about excelling.
Some of the challenges for the position will be:
- Forecasting and Budgeting: Assist in the analysis and communication of actual results, forecasts, and budgets for the corporate business unit;
- Management Reporting: Assist with preparation of high-quality, monthly management reports, delivered in a timely manner with meaningful analysis and data crunching, in order to facilitate efficiency, consistency, and enable focus and discussion on key financial matters;
- Modeling: Assist in building detailed financial models to evaluate Corporate, subsidiary, and competitive performance, including modeling under various operating scenarios;
- Provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Ad-hoc support: Provide support as required to Operating Units, Treasury, Executive Staff and other functional areas. Support financial competitive analyses, including analysis of key performance indicators across FinTech industry sector;
- Team play: Work closely with all Finance members (including other Financial analysts, Treasury analyst, accounting department, Payment operations, Head of finance) to provide analysis and drivers in a timely and reliable manner.
You should have:
- Ability to perform financial modeling;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Economics or similar;
- 1-3 years relevant experience;
- Ability to turn data into actionable insights;
- Outstanding quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough;
- General understanding over the financial reporting (planning, forecasting);
- Excellent team player who can contribute and enhance the team’s collective effectiveness;
- Having or in process of acquiring a certificate in CFA, ACCA, CIMA will be considered strong advantage;
- Familiarity with SQL, or willingness to learn quickly will be considered strong advantage;
- Fluent in English (bot verbal and in writing);
- Eagerness to further develop these skills.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We take great care in ensuring all applications’ details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!