Email Marketing Expert
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
As аn Email Marketing expert, you will be responsible for creating memorable customer experience at every stage of the buying journey – from the moment the customers register on the website to the moment they become loyal to the brand.
In the current role you will be challenged to:
- Be responsible for each step of the customer journey, including planning and implementing campaigns across all markets and supported languages with the goal to activate, engage, and re-activate customers.
- Utilize a variety of contact channels including mobile push notifications, in-app messages, email and myPOS online platform.
- Help conceptualize and plan new campaigns and product launches based on the company’s strategic goals to boost customer retention.
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to define customer segments, target them with specific messages, and forecast the impact of your initiatives.
- Work closely with our country managers to devise campaigns that resonate particularly well with specific geographic target groups.
- Develop innovative campaigns to turn subscribers into users and users into product ambassadors.
- Stimulate adoption and usage of all myPOS services.
- Minimum 1-year experience on a relevant position.
- Experience with creative marketing communications or copywriting, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company is considered a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You read every promotional email that you receive in order to grasp their communication strategy.
- You love advertising and constantly find marketers mistakes.
- Experience in other marketing channels and project management will definitely put your application on top of the rest!
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
You can be sure that your personal details will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.