Distributors Operations Specialist with English
myPOS AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
Are you a strong team player who has what it takes to become Distributors Operations Specialist in our company? Would you like to join us and become part of a business family that changes the world of financial management?
For our team of professionals, we are looking for the perfect fit for the position.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Maintain the relationship with current and new corporate partners by communicating with them over e-mail and phone on a daily basis.
- Handle different sorts of inquiries from partners and assists them to overcome challenges.
- Prepares agreements related to the distribution and promotion of the company products.
- Performs analysis and creates reports regarding the activities.
- Looks after the overall smooth operation of the distribution network.
- Prepares invoices for new orders and arranges prompt execution.
The successful candidate should have:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant.
- Excellent level of English language – both written and spoken.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capability to work with data.
In exchange for your loyalty and hard work, we will gladly provide you with:
- A brand new “Google Office-Class” workplace in a relaxing, hi-tech atmosphere.
- Attractive and motivating salary, depending on your qualification, abilities, and professional experience.
- The chance to work with other dedicated professionals on building the future of Mobile Payment Solutions.
- Real opportunities for promotion and a salary review based on your performance.
- Open, friendly and supportive team atmosphere fortified by regular exciting teambuilding events.
- Opportunity to refresh with a variety of sports activities in our facilities, including fitness and bowling.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentialityfollowing the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information willbe collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored fora period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates willbe contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Customer Retention Supervisor Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Store Sales Assistant Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Store Sales Assistant Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Store Sales Assistant Paris, FranceFull Time
Store Sales Assistant London, United KingdomFull Time
Conseiller de vente & support clients H/F Paris, FranceFull Time
Conseiller de vente & Spécialiste en réseaux sociaux H/F Paris, FranceFull Time