Director, Online Payment Solutions
myPOS Technologies AD is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As a Director, Online Payment Solutions your key role is to:
- Act as a strategic partner in the continuous improvement of the Card Not Present business within myPOS in order to provide customers with a suite of Online Merchants Acquiring Products;
- Oversee product operations and product improvements based on analysis drawn from data, systems and customer behaviors;
- Gather knowledge of Online Payment solutions and a sound understanding of market and competitors, customer needs and capability requirements; Identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience;
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and product offering that measurably increase the adoption of our Online Payment Services (Online checkout, MO/TO Virtual Terminal, Payment links)
- Approach projects holistically by translating the vision into detailed technology roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (Technology, Operations, SalesChannels, Compliance & Risk, Legal, Marketing, Finance etc.) throughout the product lifecycle to ensure maximum value to the organization, revenue streams and alignment with the company´s overall product strategy, offerings andprocesses;
- Work with external third-party technology companies to access partnerships, manage and develop partnerships with leading vendors in the space, determine high-level value proposition for implementing innovative, relevant and cost-effective technology solutions;
- Develop a good understanding of industry trends, patterns and feedback to continuously refinethe vertical roadmap along with developing business cases for new products with business partners to ideate, design, develop, test and launch new products;
- Identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for deliveryissues, change requests, pre-release issues
- Responsible forthe commercial model and commercial relationships related to the Online Payment Solutions;
- Run Beta and Pilot programs with early-stage products along with new trends in card-not-present payments and UX/UIs;
- Conduct Product/Technical Demos of newly designed solutions, organize trainings and spread knowledge across the all stakeholders;
- Utilize the market feedback to develop marketing intelligence and work with Marketing team on product launch strategy – product pricing and positioning;
- Take over Online payments reporting and analysis, collect feedback, analyze performance and suggest product/process improvements;
- Champion an inclusiveand diverse global mindset in efforts to attract a deep and diverse talent pool within the organization that includes effective coaching and development.
- Manage, inspire,and attract top industry talent to deliver best in class digital experience,focused on acquiring new customers and product growth for new and existingcustomers
- New Business Development & Liability Generation:
– To ensure incremental liability generation by helping myPOS acquire new clients in the online payments space
– Devising new Merchant Acquiring programs to suit business requirements of different business segments.
– To assist the Marketing/Sales team in sourcing incremental Merchant Accounts by designing contests, launching promos, process/ product innovation, etc.
- Sustained Revenue generation: To ensure that myPOS earns a healthy income stream on all Online Payment solutions linked to Merchant Accounts. Focus on increasing the transaction revenue for myPOS.
- Risk Management:
– Ensuring detailed Product documentation adhering to myPOS guidelines and internal policies defined by myPOS’ Risk & Compliance team.
– Providing inputs on Merchant Acquiring processes with clear deviation/delegation matrices, exception management, etc.
– Clean audit reporting, ensuring valid vendor agreements, SLAs, service provider agreements, etc.
- Human Capital Management:
– Conducting trainings for local Sales teams
– Service provider, vendor and network/association management
- Effective Cost Management:
– Continuously drive lower costs with various vendor partners
– Portfolio Analysis and Management
- Vendor Management:
–Work closely with the existing third-party integrators to ensure day to day functioning through adequate control over functionality and availability.
–Ensure adequate compliance is maintained by myPOS vendors, partners and third-party technology providers
–Identify alternate third party providers to ensure business continuity and extensive offering portfolio
–Keep close control over the joint P&L of the business line to ensure a win-win solution for all stakeholders
- 15+ years of experience, including 10+ years’ managerial experience directly managing high-performing teams with demonstrable and measurable results
- Consistent record as department head or managing teams, experience in cross-functional or enterprise project management roles, consulting, technology and/or management experience
- Education in BA/BS related field – Business, Finance, Economics, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Card-not-present transaction flows and technology
- Online technology development experience including e-commerce and payment checkouts
- Project/Product management expertise to lead the development of the Online Payments Solutions in a dynamic environment, coordinate the projects with stakeholders and drive revenue growth
- Excellent communication with business stakeholders, Product and IT teams, UX/UI designers and Analytics teams at all levels
- Technical knowledge and skill to comfortably communicate on the technical aspects of payment method integrations
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and deliver projects, even if it means solving problems outside of defined role
- Deep SME knowledge and passion around emerging technologies
- Proficient in written and verbal English
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment (Varna/Sofia);
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (6)
Director, Merchant Onboarding Process Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time
Director, Unattended POS Solutions Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time
Director, SoftPOS Solutions Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time
Director, Card Present/POS Solutions Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time
Director, Non-financial Services Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time
Director, Integrated Payment Solutions Paris/London/Milan/Rome/Amsterdam/Dublin/Varna/Sofia, EuropeFull Time