Data Processing Specialist
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 8 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
- Perform regular KYC/KYB (Know Your Customer/ Business) checks for our existing European clients.
- Process the information and documentation in the client database and update it accordingly.
- Request additional information and documentation from clients in order to update the existing database
- Obtain full knowledge of and act in accordance with the AML Policies and jurisdictional Customer Identification Program manuals.
- Organisation and prioritisation skills to manage multiple tasks with resilience to changing priorities
- Analytical skills, ability to work with data, ability to summarise complex findings, attention to details
- Excellent command of English.
- Command of additional European language will be considered a strong advantage.
- Very good computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet,etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in banking or other financial institutions would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered a strong advantage.
- Confidence, sense of responsibility and a positive mindset.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- „А-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!