Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 8 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As a Reporting analyst at myPOS, you will:
- Turn data into actionable insights about our business and help different departments drive informed decisions;
- Build dashboards and continuous reports to monitor the company’s performance;
- Create visualizations to highlight trends and patterns;
- Maintain, design, build and integrate data from multiple sources in order to prepare data for analysis;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Design, modify and run SQL queries in order to process large sets of complex information.
- Ability to work with large data-sets and analyze the information;
- Problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail;
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong decision-making skills and the team spirit that can contribute and enhance the effectiveness of the team;
- Advance Excel skills;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Familiarity with SQL or BI tools (Power BI, Tableau) will be considered a strong advantage;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Economy or similar.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Bonuses, promotions and salary reviews based on performance;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30);
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Оpportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are your ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!