Customer Support Specialist
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
What will your responsibilities be:
- Communicate via various channels with our Italian-speaking customers, providing information regarding our products and services
- Navigate through various system platforms to address and solve customer requests
- Maintain relationships with customers. Seek, collect and process customer feedback in order to minimize their satisfaction
- Constantly develop your knowledge of the products and services offered
- Support the liaising between clients and other departments in order to ensure prompt reply and higher satisfaction rates
- Fluent in Italian
- Very good command of English language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsibility, efficiency and ability to make independent decisions
- Interested in technology and the latest developments
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Bonus system and a salary review based on performance;
- Daily food allowance
- Exciting teambuilding events;
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us your CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!