Customer Support medewerker
Who are we?
myPOS is afintech with activities in 30 European countries. myPOS Netherlands is thefast-growing sales organization of payment solutions in the Netherlands. Wesell directly to end users and to resellers. Our corporate culture is open,collegial and flexible. A ‘can do’ mentality is central.
The paymentsolutions are among the most modern on the European market. In addition to thetraditional payment terminals and PSP services, the high degree ofintegrability into other systems and the many extra services distinguish myPOSfrom the current providers.
We have threelocations in the Benelux: Amsterdam, Antwerp and Tilburg. We are looking for aCustomer Support employee for our team in Tilburg.
What will you be doing?
In this variedposition you are responsible for:
• Supportingthe new and existing customers in using the products and services of myPOS.Communication is by phone, chat and email; inbound and outbound.
• Monitoringthe day-to-day business, including technical/commercial support and complaints;
• Establishingand maintaining contacts with existing and new relations;
• The recordingand processing of customer contacts via email, chat and telephone;
• Processinginformation in the CRM, operational systems and financial administration;
• Applyingregulations, procedures and work instructions;
Who are you?
We are lookingfor an enthusiastic colleague with:
• A flexibleand collegial attitude, appropriate within a structured environment;
• MBO work andthinking level;
• Preferablyrelevant experience in a telephone support function of a telecom provider orIT-related companies;
• Demonstratedknowledge of and affinity with mobile information technology or telecom and thewillingness to expand this knowledge;
• Experiencewith and knowledge of automated systems such as CRM systems, financial systemsand Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel and Word;
• Interested intechnology and the latest developments;
• Goodknowledge of the Dutch, English and preferably French language, both verballyand in writing;
What do weoffer?
• Everyopportunity to develop and grow;
• Full-timeposition for a longer period of time with the possibility of permanent employment;
• 29 vacationdays;
• Extensivefunction-related training and education;
• Excellentpension scheme;
• Work locationis Tilburg;
Have we piquedyour interest? Apply now by submitting your C.V. + send motivation email@example.com for the attention of Anthony. We will contact you assoon as possible! For questions you can call 0137820990.
Similar jobs (7)
Customer Support Specialist Milan, ItalyFull Time
Customer Service Specialists with French Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Support Specialist Paris, FranceFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with English Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with Dutch Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with Italian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with French Varna, BulgariaFull Time