Customer Service Specialist with English
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
What your challenges will be:
- Communicate via various channels with our ЕуEuropean customers, providing information regarding our products and services;
- Navigate through various system platforms to address and solve customer requests;
- Maintain relationships with customers. Seek, collect and process customer feedback in order to minimize their satisfaction;
- Constantly develop your knowledge of the products and services offered;
- Support the liaising between clients and other departments in order to ensure prompt reply and higher satisfaction rates;
- Fluency in English language.
- Good command of other European languages would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Good multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (10)
Customer Service Specialist with Italian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with Italian Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service – Internship Varna, BulgariaInternship
CUSTOMER & SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST Lisbon, PortugalFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with Greek/ Romanian Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with French Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Service Trainer Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Support Specialist Rome, ItalyFull Time
Customer Service Specialist with French Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Customer Support Specialist Paris, FranceFull Time