Customer Accounts and Relations Specialists with Foreign Languages (French/Romanian/Hungarian)
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Create new business opportunities for cross and up-sell through analyzing customer needs and market trends.
- Build and manage the relationships with current and new customers, starting with the verification process.
- Track customer experience and satisfaction and proactively address customer issues in order to meet their needs.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; follow-up on the product updates.
- University degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Very good command of English language.
- Excellent command of one of the following languages: French/Romanian/Hungarian;
- Experience in banking or other financial institutions would be considered an advantage.
- Experience in a similar position will be considered a strong advantage.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills; ability to work with data.
- Confidence, sense of responsibility, and a positive mindset.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!