Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 7 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
What your challenges will be:
- Take over the communications with the CRM developer:
- Additional agreements – for example for licenses for extra users or IVRs;
- Features needed by myPOS that are not yet available on the CRM;
- Report bugs or issues spotted on the system;
- General issues related to the CRM usage;
- Organize the CRM training for the new employees and (if needed) refresher trainings for the existing sales agents;
- Prepare training materials – manuals, guides, videos;
- Adjust the user profiles when needed – rights, visibility, etc.;
- Create new sales processes and campaigns;
- Format and import client and pricing lists;
- Communicate with the Direct and Indirect Sales Team members if additional features and/or any improvements are needed;
- Monitor the usage of the CRM by the Direct and Indirect Sales Team members on daily/weekly/monthly basis;
- Flag any lack of usage or misusage to the relevant staff members and/or team leaders;
- Create and give access reports needed by the different teams;
- Generate and provide the management with reports related to the CRM usage and team performance.
- Strong organizational with excellent communication (written and spoken) skills
- Тime management
- Project planning;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Proficiency in using MS Office; (Excel especially);
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any other related field required.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- Related work experience which demonstrates an understanding of CRM marketing principles and lifecycle strategies;
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions;
- Ability to effectively analyze and translate data into actionable business plans;
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude;
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
• CV in English.
• Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (9)
Sales Representative London, United KingdomFull Time
Sales Representative Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Operations Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Telesales Agents with English/French/Italian/Portuguese/Hungarian Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Store Manager – Experience Center, Antwerp Antwerp, BelgiumFull Time
Sales Agent Vienna, AustriaFull Time
Sales Manager Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time
Sales Agent Bucharest, RomaniaFull Time