Conversion Optimisation Specialist
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
This role is responsible for being our brand voice and promoting myPOS’ reputation as a fintech leader across Europe and a preferred employer brand in Bulgaria.
Main tasks performed regularly:
- Analyse conversion and UX challenges in order to come up with ideas and solutions for their improvement, based on measurable business goals;
- Conduct research and analyse customer feedback, performance data and usability study findings;
- Work side by side with visual designers, PPC, SEO specialists and developers to ensure defined end CRO goals are met;
- Build hypotheses that need to be proven or disproven through various experiments and observations in order to improve the website performance;
- Create clear and actionable reports monitoring the conversion rate by market and device;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with core e-commerce and web-development technology trends, capabilities and limitations.
- You know how to use analytics, user insights and data, as well as customer feedback to identify points of “friction” and conversion blocks;
- You have experience with CRO and UX tools including the likes of Google analytics, heat maps, visitor recordings and form analysis;
- You know how to turn pivot tables in Excel to user journey maps and meaningful insights;
- You understand web standards, technologies and terminology. CSS & HTML understanding is a plus;
- You have excellent presentation skills and attention to detail;
- You enjoy the dynamics of a fast-growing business and have excellent prioritisation skills;
- You are self-driven and yet value team results and common vision more than individual ambition.
What you can expect:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If this sounds like you, apply for the role by sending us:
- CV in English
- Cover letter – share a few words about your motivation for joining the team.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!