Who are we?
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150 000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Receive all the physical devices.
- Configure the physical devices with a specific software.
- Make additional tests in order to confirm all devices are configured correctly.
- Perform warranty repairs on the devices.
- Prepares the devices for further logistics.
- Prepare reports.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor degree in a Technical major
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Great attention to details
- Good level of English language
- MS Excel proficiency
- Teamwork skills
What you can expect:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If you are interested in this career opportunity, we are expecting your:
- CV in English.
We take great care in ensuring all applicants’ personal details are treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck!