Compliance & AML Analyst
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions and enable SMEs across the entire EEA to grow their business by taking full control over their cash flow.
Over 150,000 clients in more than 30 European countries trust us and joined the Payments Revolution led by myPOS!
Our strong team of dedicated professionals works hard to build the future of payments. myPOS paves the way to financial inclusion for small and medium-sized businesses. Our cutting-edge technology and vision-led approach are changing the world of payments in favor of the client!
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team!
Our new colleague will be part of the myPOS Compliance team based in Varna. Compliance sits in the 2nd line of defence and is critical in ensuring myPOS’s regulatory, risk and control structures are compliant with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Dealing with a variety of different stakeholders of different seniority is a key feature of the role. Working collegiately with myPOS colleagues across the group is key in identifying proportionate, value-add, compliance solutions to the business; as is protecting the business from financial crime.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Monitoring client KYC/KYB processes in connection with the regulatory requirements and company procedures;
- Monitoring client financial behavior aiming to prevent and combate money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Screening clients for sanctions, adverse media, PEP connections and internal blacklists;
- Build and conduct advance investigations;
- Provide regular and/ or ad-hoc management reports;
- Assist with responding to inquiries from local and international regulatory authorities and police.
- Coordination of activities with the other teams;
- Undertake other specifically assigned tasks as requested by line management;
Experience & related requirements:
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Banking or similar
- Previous experience in Banking/FinTech Industry/Law enforcement agency/Accountancy is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of AML and terrorist financing framework;
- (Experience with) Open-Source intelligence
- MS Office advance skills
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written. Knowledge in another European language would be considered an advantage;
What we offer:
- “A-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- 25 days Annual paid leave (+1 day per year up to 30)
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!