Card Schemes Expert
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of over 300 talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
As Card Schemes Expert you will be part of the Merchant Risk Assessment team. Your experience working with Cared Schemes will be your strongest asset in this role. To be successful the ultimate must-haves are positive energy, can-do attitude, and emotional intelligence as we are looking for someone to join us and share both our vision and strive for growth.
- Assist in developing the process of identifying and evaluating the potential risk of business areas. Manage this process in line with the company’s strategy and ensure the early identification of internal risks.
- Identify control gaps and create insightful analysis to support the implementation of new controls to reduce associated risk.
- Keep the Fraud and Chargeback KPIs at healthy level maximizing acceptance rates and minimizing fraud and chargeback levels.
- Contribute to the development of risk policies and procedures and the approval of risk limits.
- Assist in the implementation of all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks
- Translate business requirements and functional needs into business/reporting and system specifications.
- Interact with internal departments and external authorities in regards to payments and card schemes.
- Understand and apply the relevant Card Scheme rules and best practices across all company projects.
- Experience with card schemes (issuing and acquiring)
- Good knowledge of various payment systems at international level.
- Understanding of payments eco system including: PayFac, Payment Gateways, Card Acquiring, Card Issuing, Marketplaces, Bank Payments & Open Banking
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Mathematics or similar.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-driven individual
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills.
- Previous experience with risk, fraud or credit evaluation will be considered as advantage.
- Experience with transaction monitoring/screening in rules-based system and its management will be considered as advantage.
- Experience with relational databases will be considered as advantage.
- Experience with chargebacks and representment will be an advantage as well.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- A-class workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks;
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter in English
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (7)
Transaction Monitoring Executive Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Senior Transaction Monitoring Expert Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Transaction Monitoring Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Sofia, BulgariaFull Time
Risk Analyst Varna, BulgariaFull Time