Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager
At myPOS, our mission is to empower small businesses around the world with innovative end-to-end financial knowledge and solutions. Since 2014, we’ve helped tens of thousands of merchants build sustainable businesses and live a better financial life. Our customers range from nano/micro merchants, family-owned businesses to SMEs creating jobs and value across the EEA. With offices in various European countries and over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professional disruptors, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
We are now are looking for Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager who has an excellent grasp of the opportunities and challenges and drives the commercial and strategic value from our relationships with the international card schemes. With a broad knowledge and experience within the payments industry, the Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager manages the efforts of myPOS technical and business resources required to implement new and add-on licenses, mandates, Rules and regulations of the Card Schemes. The function is reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer and is also responsible for gathering and documenting project requirements along with providing consultative guidance on Card Schemes Regulations, Fees, features and functionality.
Why this is important for myPOS:
The role works across a breadth of internal and external stakeholders to achieve the stated project objectives. If required, this role escalates projects that are in jeopardy and works with line management within myPOS and the Third-Party processor to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues. The role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance in the most complex situations.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify the relevant Card Scheme updates, analyze the impact and communicate the associated impact to the relevant internal teams and/or merchants.
- Develop business cases and drive definition of scope, cost, resolving issues escalated by team, mitigation of risks, vendor relationships while obtaining executive approvals for the relevant initiatives;
- Collaborate closely with Business and Technology teams to incorporate Payment Card compliance requirements into their strategy and roadmaps.
- Support the process of development of new products by ensuring the Payment Card functions are in compliance with Payment Card standards. Drive Payment Card integration activities across the company;
- Solve operational challenges, interpret and clarify scheme rules;
- Recommend changes and enhancements or additions to security controls of business applications that store, process, and transmit payment card data.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors as required ensuring Payment Card compliance gaps are remediated.
- Work with Risk and Compliance team to integrate Payment Card Compliance aspects into the current company policies and risk management processes.
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc training sessions to educate internal teams about the relevant Card Scheme updates;
- Advise management on status, issues, risks and change requests for all initiatives;
What You Should Have:
- Еxperience in a similar role as a Project Manager, Business Analyst in software and financial services
- Sound knowledge of project management principles to ensure scheme related projects are delivered on time and meet the needs of the stakeholders;
- Knowledge of the major Card Scheme rules with experience in both Card Present and Card Not Present Payments in particular with message routing, authorization, clearing & settlement;
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Card Schemes/Merchant Acquiring/Issuing;
- Knowledge in implementing LPMs (Local Payment Methods) projects is an advantage;
- Familiar with global payments and competitor awareness at industry level;
- Prior experience working closely with product development functions;
- A strong and effective professional approach with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex international environment;
- Good analytical skills, not just for problem analysis, but to use technical acumen for reviewing appropriateness of technical or project documents and in integrating systems solutions
- Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of Payment Solutions;
- Attractive and motivating salary;
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance;
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses;
- Daily food allowance
- Onsite fitness, sport activities and Multisport coverage
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks at the office;
- Exciting teambuilding events;
- Place: Varna, Business Park
- Commitment: Full time
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us your CV and a Cover Letter in English where you share with us in a few sentences why you believe this is the right role for you.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!