myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 150,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Join us as a C++ Developer if you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career. You will play a key role in building and maintaining the core part of our technologies.
Your challenges will be to:
- Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
- Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
- Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
- Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
- Support other team members in their technical development process
- Ensure the high quality of code is maintained
We would love to meet someone who has:
- University Degree or currently in the process of getting one.
- At least 1,5 years of Experience with C/ C++
- Knowledge in MFC, STL, Sockets, Multithreading.
- Good command of English.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and cope with new challenges
- Analytical skills
- Desire to learn and advance in your career.
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “A-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses.
- 160 lv. per month for lunch and snacks.
- Exciting teambuilding events.
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card;
- Did we mention free coffee, food, and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level? Apply by sending us:
- CV in English.
- Projects – share with us your projects to get a grasp on your skillset.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!