Business Operations Specialist
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
About the team and your role:
The Business Development team works across departments to align teams, set goals, execute initiatives and improve processes: helping the organization run efficiently and effectively. As a Business Operations Specialist you will help to identify product improvements and develop new business areas for a number of myPOS products. Our team works with pretty much every function at the company. Depending on the project, there is no limit to the number of functions you would work with or the people you would interact with.
About your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Business Intelligence to track product performance through relevant indicators and develop plans to support ongoing improvements
- Understand internal processes to identify areas of efficiency or cost saving, as well as trouble-shooting specific occurrences
- Identifying clear value for the customer to support effective sales & marketing campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of the market and competitive landscape to identify, analyze and evaluate new business opportunities for product development
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the competitive offering to be able to articulate the unique values of the myPOS product
- Maintain knowledge of the regulatory environment to ensure product’s continued compliance with applicable regulations
- Ensure all commercial requirements are clearly understood to ensure initiatives are linked to business growth
- Drive the innovation and development of new products and collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Develop and execute Business Plans that will drive growth to reach financial objectives
- In alignment with the organization’s long-term strategy, identify and assess revenue opportunities
- Experience in a similar role and/or degree in Economics, Marketing or other related major;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions is an advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in writing business plans with actionable objectives;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Ability to conduct research and data analysis.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of payment solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English;
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applications, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (5)
Card Scheme Implementation Project Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Corporate Development Associate BulgariaFull Time
Strategic Initiatives & Business Operations Associate BulgariaFull Time
Product Manager, Core Consumer BulgariaFull Time
Product Manager – Business Development Varna, BulgariaFull Time