Business Lead, Product Manager
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 6 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
About the team and your role:
At the business development team, we evaluate what to pursue, craft strategies to maximize impact, and help teams deliver market success by working across teams to align product development with company objectives. Depending on the project, there is no limit to the number of functions we would work with or the people we would interact with to get the job done.
As a BusinessLead focused on product, you will be. This involves the gathering andprioritization of customer requirements, active supervision of market dynamics,definition of business vision, and working closely with members from product definition,sales, marketing, compliance and support teams in order to meet both businessand customer OKR’s.
A day in yourlife as a Business Lead will always start with analysis of product performance,incidents, and customer feedback, in order to understand reasons behind anyshift in performance as well as regular check ins with marketing, sales and supportteams. Based on findings, you will undertake steps to course-correct:re-evaluate added value for the customers, consider improvements to userexperience or recommend pricing adjustments. Active market research will oftenlead you to new product ideas or improvements to existing ones. Once defined,those ideas will lead to the release of new myPOS products and the managementof their lifecycle.
About your profile:
Empathy for customers and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points, combined with an owner’s mindset is what you need.
Capacity to make decisions under pressure, good problem-solving skills and ability to build professional relationships will take you a long way. You will assimilate the role faster with some previous experience in project management and banking, but those are not a must. What’s important is for you to bring your passion and your drive for success, we will provide the necessary tools to help you excel in your new role.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building together the future of payment solutions
- Attractive and motivating salary
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance
- Full “Luxury” package health insurance including dental care and optical glasses
- 100 lv. per month for lunch and snacks
- Exciting teambuilding events
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
- Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English;
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!