Business Development Specialist
Here is a bit more about us:
When we started myPOS we believed that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. Now we are proud to say that 5 years later we brought that belief to life, with offices in various European countries, over 80,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
In the current role, you will be challenged to:
- Identify and initiate projects aimed at supporting company growth and accomplishment of company strategies and goals;
- Define the business case of projects, outline project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Make recommendations to management on project priority and importance, propose schedule and timeline, support timely project execution;
- Analyze the current business processes of the company, review spending habits, marketing and branding efforts, as well as other factors that influence the company’s performance;
- Seek out new market insights and business opportunities through research and analysis;
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry related events, publications, and announcements;
- Make recommendations to management regarding necessary changes to company policies that can affect how clients accept company products and services;
- Assist in sales and marketing strategies of all business development projects.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar; or the equivalent work experience
- Professional experience in banking or other financial institutions is an advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in writing business plans with actionable objectives;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Adaptability and ability to tolerate stress;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Conflict resolution experience;
- Ability to conduct research and data analysis.
Here is what we’ve got to offer:
- “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
- Attractive and motivating salary.
- The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
- Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
- Exciting team building events.
- Opportunity to refresh in our facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
- Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- CV in English;
- Cover letter – Share with us why you would like to join the myPOS family.
We always properly take care of all applicants, and you can be sure that the personal details of every single one of you will be treated with the utmost respect, confidentiality, and full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!