Business Development Manager
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which enable businesses of all types and sizes to accept payments.
Over 100,000+ clients across Europe countries trusted us and our team of dedicated professionals who stand strong on the frontline of the Payments revolution.
We are looking for a high-performance individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Business Development Manager responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
So, do you want to take the next step in your career and empower SMEs in Portugal to grow their business? If you’re up for the challenge, join our team at myPOS as a Business Development Manager.
Main purpose of role:
- Establish the myPOS Group sales strategy in line with the specifics of the Portuguese market to maximize the company’s growth potential;
- Build a strong network of partners, distributors, key accounts and strategic relationships in Portugal;
- Lead the expansion of the direct and indirect sales channels;
- Build a strong team focused on direct sales starting with Lisbon and expanding across Portugal to secure geographical coverage;
- Instill a culture of hard work, dedication, ambition, team work and loyalty;
- Accumulate growth momentum to expand our customer base while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, optimizing the monetization of customer relationships;
- Establish the overall sales strategic direction of the organisation with focus on continuous development;
- Promote an integrated ethos throughout the organisation and foster a culture in line with our values that customers’ focus is paramount;
- Promote high standards of sales strategy and execution including the efficient and effective use of all available resources;
- Promote the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in support of the organizations’ values;
- Develop in the organization’s staff sales strategy for excellence and a commitment to deliver value for money;
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and financial management and control are observed at all times.
- Ensure that decisions made by the Board of Directors are executed and are supported by consistent planning;
- Ensure that financial information is accurate and that financial and operational sales strategy is robust;
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts;
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives (listen to the VoC);
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends;
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts;
Personal experience and attributes:
- Experience in FinTech, technology devices sales and economic regulation of markets and products, as a sales/country manager/business development director;
- Strategic understanding of a FinTech, strategy experience and proven sales and business development;
- A personal style that demonstrates authority, commitment and consistency, and inspires trust and confidence;
- Willingness and ability to seek and challenge information to reach decisions;
- Ability to operate effectively in fast-paced, matrix environment,
- Open and impartial decision making, sound judgement;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding targets;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
- Proven ability to position products against competitors;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
Responsible for: A team based in Lisbon
Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer & Group COO
Travel required: Yes
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!