Business Development Manager
We at myPOS believe that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. We are dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which enable businesses of all types and sizes to accept payments.
Over 80,000+ clients in various European countries trusted us and we have strong team of dedicated professionals to create the future of payments.
We are looking for a high-performing Country Manager. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Country Manager responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
So, do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team at myPOS as a Country Manager.
Main purpose of role:
- To provide independent challenge and a build a fresh perspective on its deliberations with strategic sales proposals.
- To help establish the overall strategic direction of sales
- To instill a culture of continual improvement.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Establish the overall sales strategic direction of the organisation, which are under review and likely to develop.
- Promote an integrated ethos throughout the organisation and foster a culture in line with our values that customers customers focus is paramount.
- Promote high standards of sales strategy and execution including the efficient and effective use of staff and resources.
- Promote the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in support of the organizations’ values; develop in the organization’s staff sales strategy for excellence and a commitment to deliver value for money.
- Ensure high standards of corporate governance and financial management and control are observed at all times.
- Ensure that decisions made by the Board are executed and are supported by high-quality plans.
- Ensure that financial information is accurate and that financial and operational sales strategy is robust
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
Personal experience and attributes:
- Experience of the FINTECH, technology devices sales and economic regulation of markets and products, as a sales/country manager/business development director.
- Strategic understanding of a Fintech, strategy experience and proven sales and business development
- A personal style that demonstrates authority, commitment and consistency, and inspires trust and confidence
- Willingness and ability to seek and challenge information to reach decisions
- Ability to operate effectively in fast paced, matrix environment
- Open and impartial decision making, sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Responsible for: A team based in Stockholm
Reporting to: European Sales Director/CEO of myPOS Partners
Travel required: Yes
Are you ready to take it to the next level?
Apply by sending us:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed by the application process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, so keep it tight and fresh – good luck to all of you!
Similar jobs (21)
Consultor comercial (Lisbon, Portugal)Full Time
Key Account Manager with French Varna, BulgariaTemporary
Store Sales Assistant London, United KingdomFull Time
ISV Sales Specialist Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Retail Sales Manager Varna, BulgariaFull Time
Sales Store Manager Berlin, GermanyFull Time
Sales Executive Berlin, GermanyFull Time
Sales Store Manager Madrid, SpainFull Time
Sales Executive Madrid, SpainFull Time
Sales Executive Warsaw, PolandFull Time